Friday, June 23, 2006

The Fire Service on TV

In an earlier post I wrote about Fire Service based movies. I decided to create a post about the various television series that contain and address the fire service.

The first series I am listing in the great classic EMERGENCY. There are no other shows that boasts a following as large as Emergency. This show inspired thousands to enter the fire service and become EMS certified responders.

Others:
Code Red
LA Firefighters (aired on Fox)
Third Watch (aired on NBC)
Rescue Me (airs on FX)
Saved (airs on TNT)
Boston Firefighters
Paramedics

I am sure there are others out there that I have failed to list but I am unable to think of them. I do know that there was a firefighter drama, kind of like a soap opera that aired in England, but I do not know the name or particulars.

Any one that wants to share other TV show names or wants to comment or make reccomendations, please feel free to contact me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home